[pct-l] Request for Strategy Comments (Maps, Guide & Data Book)

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Sat Jun 15 22:59:00 CDT 2013

Depends on your comfort level.  I do most of what you are planning, but I also bring along the big Forest Service maps of the section of the PCT I am currently on.  I just like maps and enjoy seeing a bigger picture.  Plus, I have to put on reading glasses anytime I want to look at the stuff on the phone, making it less convenient than it might be otherwise.

Ed Jarrett (Eeyore)Blog: http://aclayjar.blogspot.com/  Twitter: https://twitter.com/EdJarrett53 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ed.jarrett.71