[pct-l] Sporting Goods Store in S. Lake Tahoe

rickandurs at juno.com rickandurs at juno.com
Sun Jun 16 21:27:15 CDT 2013

Hi Shepherd, The store is Lake of the Sky Outfitters.  You can mail packages to Lake of the Sky Outfitters in care of yourself at 1023 Emerald Bay Road, South Lake Tahoe, Calif 96150530-541-1027.  You can also visit our web site at www.lakeoftheskyoutfitters.com or our Facebook page, Lake of the Sky Outfitters.We look ofrward to seeing you! Ursula at Lake of the Sky Outfitters