[pct-l] Transportation and parking near Section O

Diane Soini dianesoini at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 18:56:35 CDT 2013

The midnight train in Dunsmuir is really the 3 AM train. I know this
because I stayed at a "resort" in Dunsmuir and a lady there said she
takes her annual vacation there and the train is always 3 hours late.
She told me don't even set my alarm for the midnight arrival, set it
for the 3 AM arrival. She was right.

Thought you should know in case that interferes with any connections
you want to make.