[pct-l] 2 million acres in California at stake for recreation

Jim Marco jdm27 at cornell.edu
Thu Jun 20 14:09:18 CDT 2013

All, my two cents, s'can if it isn't worth anything.
If I were a PCT hiker, I would WANT to flood their site with simple requests to keep the trail open for hikers. In most cases, any hiker will do little damage to the trail, water supplies, and surroundings. They need trails to hike over, water to drink and the surroundings to get that "hikers fix". Just sayin'...
	My thoughts only . . .
		jdm