[pct-l] Transportation suggestions from Lake Isabella to Kennedy Meadows

Melissa Cappetti melissa.cappetti at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 14:43:57 CDT 2013

Hello PCT Friends,

I'm looking for suggestions on how to get from Lake Isabella to Kennedy
Meadows this weekend. I would rather not hitch hike if possible so looking
for alternatives. I'm not aware of any public transportation options.

I'm having some issues with my feet and have new shoes waiting in Kennedy
Meadows. Just need to get there...preferably by automobile vs hiking to
avoid further injury to my feet.

I'm at Lake Isabella Motel (hitched from Walker Pass).

Any suggestions you have are greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Near Miss