[pct-l] Quilt vs individual sleeping bags

Jim Marco jdm27 at cornell.edu
Fri Jun 21 19:37:56 CDT 2013

I believe Nunatak offers a double quilt. Zpacks offers a double quilt. Jacksrbetter offers some. You might need to call in for a double for both Zpacks and Jacksrbetter. Golite, Therm-a-rest, Enlightened Equipment (custom order,) Exped makes a DreamWalker Duo (hmmm, not available in the USA.) Lots of choices...
	My thoughts only . . .
		jdm