[pct-l] Vermilion Valley Resort

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 17:57:05 CDT 2013

I went VVR 4 times, staying 3 nights each year, except last summer ( The
schedule was very tight, because I had to meed my wife at Bishop. I stayed
only one night.). I studied intensely the hikers barrel, which was full of
hikers foods of America. I looked into the barrel around three times in a
day, picked up food, and  inspected and tasted, because all provoked my
curiosity . I memorized some food name. Energy bar was good, but other food
tasted bad for me. Especially, Maruchan Ramen tasted hell. I  think
Maruchan in America is completely different from Maruchan in Japan.

I do not drink alcohol, so I have no special interest of free beer. Last
summer, I was asked to pick up the free beer. Therefore, I went to the
refrigerator, and searched the beer. But, I could not find out the beer,
because there is no can indicated "Beer". The can I picked up was a soft
drink. So, my fist trial failed. Next time, I will do better.