[pct-l] Water shoes advice

Stephen Clark rowriver at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 19:50:03 CDT 2013

Don't think you need to go high tech expensive name brand shoes from REI.
After all how long do you wear them? Just as long as they fit and don't
come off your feet while crossing.

I carry a cheap pair of enclosed water shoes with deck soles that I got at
walmart.  They run $6 - $8, have Velcro fasteners, weigh only ounces, and
(because they're enclosed) double as camp shoes at the end of the day.

Quackers