[pct-l] Hammocking in Northern CA

Dan Jacobs youroldpaldan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 15:04:13 CDT 2013

I've always wanted to ask folks that -seem- to be limiting themselves to
hammocks if they are also prepared to sleep on the ground if they simply
cannot find adequate support to hang from. If so, then you need not be
overly concerned about the feasibility of hammock sleeping, because you are
prepared for the possibility of not being able to hang your bed.

This does not answer your question, I know, but you cannot fight gravity
all the time. One way or the other, you eventually end up on the ground for
one (good or bad) reason or another. :-)

Dan Jacobs
Washogual
--
"Loud motorcycle stereos save lives."