[pct-l] Food Lists

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 23:36:00 CDT 2013

I've used several of these recipes with an alcohol stove without any
problems.  You can use a pot cossie and that works well.

 Also there are several simple methods to simmer with an alcohol stove.
The methods depend a bit on how your stove operates but a simple google
search should find a result that will work for your stove.  My new favorite
way to simmer is using an emptied out votive candle (just the outside metal
part) with a bit a alcohol poured into it placed inside my normal alcohol
stove.  I don't think I could even weigh this on my scale it is so light.

Day-Late

Thanks.? I?m aware of the One Pan Wonder book and site.? My
problem with them is that most (all?) of their recipes require some
simmering or
longer cooking time.? I use an alcohol stove so best I can do is get some
water boiling!?