[pct-l] JMT Thru Hike?

Marcia Powers gottawalk at me.com
Fri Jun 28 00:52:54 CDT 2013

Yes, a two week JMT hike can be done and still be a wonderful, enjoyable hike.

It won't be enjoyable with a heavy pack or if you aren't reasonably fit. We thought we were ready when we could comfortably hike fifty miles on a three day weekend. We also weeded out gear after these practice hikes that were in themselves enjoyable.

Watch Glen's "what's in my pack" video at Gossamer Gear http://gossamergear.com/wp/support/videos

GottaWalk