[pct-l] JMT Thru Hike?

PRIMAPE . wurdboi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 03:19:38 CDT 2013

M,

I have been able to cover about 15 miles a day. That being said, I will
definitely have to plan more accordingly with exit strategies. Is it a
totally different experience approaching South to North versus North to
South? I have quite a bit of experience in the Tuolumne and Mammath areas
but would hope to still explore the areas of the JMT that I have not seen
around there.

-Andre