[pct-l] Water shoes advice

J. Lopes jaredlopes at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 06:29:30 CDT 2013

"recently on wet pavement (after a rain), I'm not so sure anymore: they
felt slippery as hell."

I have a pair of super cheap and very light neoprene booties that i coated
the bottom in a generous amount of silnet that work well for stream
crossing and camp relaxing (but take a long time to dry if you take them
off after a crossing).

I also have a pair of diy strap sandals made from a pair of thin vibram
soles. Easy to make and a couple of ounces.