[pct-l] JMT Thru Hike?

gary_schenk at verizon.net gary_schenk at verizon.net
Fri Jun 28 11:11:10 CDT 2013

 It can certainly be done, and has been done, but be advised that 20 mile days in the Sierra is a lot different than 20 mile days elsewhere.

Gary

On 06/27/13, PRIMAPE . wrote:

Hey All,

I'm planning to embark on the JMT later this summer, but sadly only have 14
days that I can afford to be on the trail. Is it possible to finish this
200+ mile trek in such a short period of time? If not, are there portions
that I can afford to miss that will not hinder my experience too much?
Thanks for the input!!!

Best,

André S.