[pct-l] JMT Thru Hike?

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 28 12:48:46 CDT 2013

As a slow but steady hiker I found even when doing sections(not thruhike) I could do 20-25 per day through Sierras. It depends how you react to altitude,whether you get up in the morning, how much time you waste being lost. Even on a well marked trail I found many confused lost hikers;people just leaving camp when I had been hiking for hours. I have a hard time breathing above 9 thou. ft.  So have to start early ---end late. Hope you have a lovely hike. Marmot

Sent from my iPhone