[pct-l] Getting from Lone Pine to Oregon

Maxine Weyant weyantm at msn.com
Fri Jun 28 16:18:31 CDT 2013

I was amazed to discover that I can fly from Mammoth back to Seattle for $129.00 lowest fare.  It might cost me more, depending on the day.  Just google the Mammoth Airport and search from there.   Looks like you could fly direct to Eugene for about $200. but check out the 2 airlines since I only looked at Alaska's partners and United's partners might get you there cheaper.   On weekdays, there seems to be only one flight out of Mammoth, 5:42 pm, to LAX.  Sat had 2 flights, one at 10:30 am.

The bus to Reno may not go every weekday, if I recall correctly.  Also there were some stops where they needed advance notice to pick you up.

Dys-feng shui-nal