[pct-l] Getting to Etna

Timothy Nye timpnye at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 00:38:14 CDT 2013

There is bus service to Etna. A line runs from Dunsmuir, early in the Am from South Dunsmuir, walkable from the trail, with stops in Shasta City, Weed and Yreka. At Yreka you will transfer to the bus to Ft Jones and Etna.

This is a local bus service. You can take the train to Dunsmuir and then bus in to Etna. The hitch up to Etna Summit from town isn't bad.

Sent from my iPad