[pct-l] Packages to Canada

lilacs007 at yahoo.com lilacs007 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 30 18:42:42 CDT 2013

I tend to agree. I ship all the time to the UK and we have no problems.
I also ship international for eBay and usually they have an issue with commerce and anything "flammable" including perfume/nail polish.

I'm sure they are not going to open and check where your stuff came from!

you can always call UPS and clarify. But I know people send perfume etc (illegal) all the time and no one bats an eyelid.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile