[pct-l] Packages to Canada

lilacs007 at yahoo.com lilacs007 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 30 18:52:52 CDT 2013

Btw forgot to mention: if sending AIR not ground. No pressurized items, no alcohol...

In addition to nail polish + perfume- no hairspray (cans) mousse,

But I think if you have these you can do ground shipping as long as it's a small quantity. Most places shipping large amounts need hazmat license.

Although like I said before... I ship 40+ packages daily and I was only asked once if there was anything "illegal" in my package.

Unless they are $500 shoes I wouldn't worry!

Btw can you do world wide mail first class/priority? Under 13 lbs? Usually a lot cheaper and you get tracking free.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile