[pct-l] Packages to Canada

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 30 19:10:31 CDT 2013

I'm going to try to make it less confusing. Send box early. Even if not opened it still will go through customs--it takes time. Call the Lodge in Manning --warn them to expect a box.  Put used clothing /no value /personal use on small green or white form you get from PO.  There is a box you can check to make sure they know it is not commercial. Good luck     Marmot

Sent from my iPhone