[pct-l] Filtering water

Ben Ulsh ulshbdbd at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 13:35:50 CST 2013

Hi all,
Question about water sources in Southern California. As  I understand it, there will be a number of questionable sources. Some where I will have to scoop up the water and pour it to my platty or bottle.
Would it be a good idea to fashion some kind of simple scoop out of the bottom of a disposable water bottle? I'm trying to get an idea of what the most questionable or tricky water sources might look like so I can come up with a relatively efficient and pain free system. Thanks to everyone in advance!

Sent from my iPhone