[pct-l] Permit Question

Mino Giunta mino.giunta at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 22:58:50 CST 2013

Brian, there have been a few posts here lately from people worried about not getting their permits yet. For reference, I just received my permit today and I applied for it on Feb 6. I received a letter thanking me for my donation a week or two ago.

Hopefully that quells some fears.

Mino (no trail name yet)