[pct-l] affordable lightweight advice?

Jeffrey Olson jolson at olc.edu
Sat Mar 2 23:21:32 CST 2013

The Golite Gust was 20 oz or so, and the Pinnacle maybe 30 oz.  I don't
t hink Golite makes them anymore, but if you monitor ebayand use a
craigslist search engine, you can find them.  Golite is having a
clearance sale and their jam packs are half off...

http://www.golite.com/equipment/ultralite

Jeff...