[pct-l] personal locator beacons

Chris Anderson srhspaded at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 4 19:39:58 CST 2013

Thank you all for the feedback.  I tried to be clear in my original post that it was for if SHTF, and my family is well aware of me not being able to contact them for quite some time, so I don't need the "I'm OK" button...I'll do a little more research to decide on what to settle on.

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat!