[pct-l] gps for sale

Clay Lemar claylemar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 03:14:47 CST 2013

Aspiring thru hikers, preparing to hike 2013,
2 months until hiking season!

How I wish I were you. I can't be, but my Garmin GPSMap62s would like to
be. It keeps telling me that it would like to get out of the tupperware and
onto the "ol' dusty." It's fully loaded, lightly used (it was used). Good
for high snow navigation, checking mileage in the desert, and was very
valuable while navigating logging roads when I made an off-trail fire
detour last year. With a little road walking, it could get you around that
puddle dog bush everyone's been talking about. . .

GPS was mailed to me at Kennedy Meadows (mile 700), where it moved into a
tupperware in my pack or a side pocket for navigating in the Sierras.

Price.

New:

Garmin gpsmap 62s $390.00

topo u.s. 24k west dvd   $130.00

micro sd $10.00

Okay to sell for $400

Please send me an e-mail to claylemar at gmail.com if you are interested. I'd
be happy to get a time set up to talk about GPS, P.C.T, and what an
adventure you're about to have!

It's warming up outside. . .

Woooooo hooo!.

clay