[pct-l] Black Diamond Trekking Poles

Paul Hoffman paulhoffman18 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 12:18:55 CST 2013

Hi Sean,

I had never used poles until I strained my knee a few years ago.  I got a
pair of Black Diamond's with cork grip and I really like them.  Well-made,
very sturdy, the clamps hold even with a lot of pressure on the pole.  I
find the cork more comfortable to grip for a long time (my son has Leki's
with a plastic grip - so I've been able to compare side by side on a hike).
 The only thing with the cork - it will get dirty and may be hard to clean
up - if that bothers you.

Good luck with your choice.