[pct-l] Personal Locator Beacons

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 6 08:55:13 CST 2013

Hello again Sheepdog,

The InReach' s ability to also receive would be great.  DeLorme also makes one with that feature. The weight and bulk of that unit is more than twice that of the SPOT CONNECT.  I would assume that SPOT will be coming up with another generation that would also do both send and receive.  Reliability is the most important consideration. Being able to receive as well as send messages would be wonderful.  Technology advances.

MendoRider-Hiker