[pct-l] re plantar fasciitis

Dami Roelse dami at ashlandoregon.org
Wed Mar 6 13:13:36 CST 2013

I had a case of PF last year three months before my Oregon trek. It may have
been mild, but it hurt bad when I got up in the morning and throughout the
day. The combination of icing and Voltaren gel (a prescription
anti-inflammatory) healed it in two weeks. I kept up the icing when I did my
training hikes. I hiked 300 miles without problems.

Dutchess
*******CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*********
this email may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or
otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received
this e-mail in error, please advise me immediately by reply e-mail, keep the
contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any
attachments from your system.