[pct-l] Mail Drop Adresses

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 14:27:28 CST 2013

Yogi's Town Guide has them all and lots more as it has the motels and
stores in each town too.

When Why Not and I hiked the CDT this past summer we tried something
different.  We called motels and businesses along the route to find out if
they would be willing to hold boxes for us.  It took one full afternoon but
it meant that we could pick up our resupplies any day of the week and
almost at any time.  We only had to rely on a PO once or twice and it made
for a much less stressed hike as we never found ourselves rushing to beat
the close of business.

Shroomer