[pct-l] ADZPCTKO

Anna Pieper apieper at berkeley.edu
Fri Mar 8 00:26:42 CST 2013

Hi everyone,

I have a few questions about Kick-Off at the end of April. What time do
kick-off festivities typically begin on the 26th, and are there any events
(besides getting water information) that I should make sure to be there
for? I unfortunately won't be able to start with the pack because I have to
finish school in Berkeley, so I'm planning to come down for kick-off, come
back to finish school, and start hiking around May 10th.

Like Elizabeth I'm also a (21 year-old) solo female and I'm slightly
worried about meeting up with people since I'll be starting late. Is it
likely that I'll run into others near Campo, or will I be on my own until I
catch up with the herd? Thanks so much for all of your PCT advice and
wisdom, it's been incredibly helpful!

Anna