[pct-l] Car parking

Jonathon Howry jon.howry at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 09:37:32 CST 2013

I asked last week about long term car parking, and got a response and
suggestion, but haven't been able to confirm a place (safe place) to leave
my little Geo metro while I'm hiking. So just asking again if there is a
trail angel who would let me park my car at their place. It could be
anywhere relative to the trail, northern Cali, OR or WA. If I park in San
Diego I'll have to take a train or bus back from Manning park, so If I park
in WA then it'll be a shorter ride after the hike! Any help is very
appreciated! I just don't want to have to fly to Cali when my metro will be
cheaper on gas than a plane ticket!