[pct-l] Plantar Fasciitis and KT Tape

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 18:31:04 CST 2013

Thanks for sharing that Herb.  I'm going to forward your story to several
friends who each say they have "no arch" and can't do it.  It is amazing
how getting back to basics, ie. some of the stuff our bodies were designed
over a few million years to do, can benefit us.  After years of foot pain
and knee problems, hiking with something akin to the old Keds and PF Fliers
of the fifties, neither of which had any kind of support, they just kept
you from cutting your feet on rocks and glass in the street, has benefitted
me, and obviously you too.

Thanks

Shroomer