[pct-l] ZPacks Hexamid Twin Tent

Mark Halverstadt markhalverstadt at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 19:25:48 CDT 2013

Hi PCT-L,
Just wondering if anyone has any experience or knows of anyone who has
experience with this tent on a thru hike:
http://zpacks.com/shelter/hexamidtwin.shtml. the weight is extremely
appealing but I want to know the trade-offs that this type of system
must come with. I understand that with this type of non-freestanding
tent it will be more difficult to set up and stake out.  But we keep
coming up with how light weight it is.  Positive or Negative feedback
welcomed. Please let me know if you know of any experience during a
long distance hike with this tent or any other options that anyone
suggests for two people.

Thanks,
Mark