[pct-l] ZPacks Hexamid Twin Tent

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 01:06:11 CDT 2013

Cuben Fiber is practically transparent, weighs nearly nothing, and is
strong as hell.  Just don't let it rub on a tree or a rock.  It doesn't
have good abrasion resistance.  I was careful with mine and it will live to
hike another long trail with me.

I had one zipper pull wear out toward the end of the summer and sent it
back to Joe and he had it fixed pronto, no charge.  After 2700 miles, it
looks like new.  What amazed me was how well it held up in those horrific
thrashings.  The winds were fierce on the Divide at times and I kept
expecting that gossamer light stuff to just shred, but it didn't.  It
didn't even look the worse for the wear.  Great tent.

Shroomer