[pct-l] Vegan Thru Hike?

Melanie Clarke melaniekclarke at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 15:08:39 CDT 2013

Searching for a Through Vegan Guru!

I'm just a section hiker for now but if there have been or if there will
be, any Vegan through hikers who want to report back, to show us "the way"
and give some mentoring advice, please help the rest of us out!  Halfmile
is the "Wayfinder" Guru; Yogi is the well, the "Yogi" Guru.  Our "Water"
Guru has transcended this world, I wonder who now bears his "Mantle?"  At
any rate, we need a "Vegan" Guru!  Pass on your information to the "Food"
Guru, Dicentra (-:

Oh, and giving up my nice fluffy 2 lb down bag is going to be difficult!  I
sleep cold!  Maybe we can just start with Vegan Food?  My children call me
a "Vegan Poser" because of my down bag... They are such adorable little
BRATS (-:!  So, maybe reducing the "Meat Footprint" is the goal here!

Toga