[pct-l] ADZ Film Shorts 2013

Ryan Christensen yosemiteryan at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 11 18:04:20 CDT 2013

Its that time of year again to submit your short Pacific Crest Trail related
videos for the 2013 Pacific Crest Trail Short Film Festival at the Kick Off!

We are looking for short videos that are related to the PCT. We are not
looking for videos that were mindlessly thrown together; we are looking for
videos that have story—videos that show that you have something to say. For
example: the video could be funny, painful, uplifting, scenic, adventurous—or
even romantic. It could offer a vignette into a particular aspect of hiking the
trail; it could explore a particular place or person; it could explore a
particular incident—but the most important requirement is that it relates to the
Pacific Crest Trail.

Videos will be judged and four awards will be given out this year:
	* Best of Festival
	* Best Spirit of the PCT
	* Best Leave No Trace Message
	* Most Humorous
For 2013 all videos MUST be under 10 minutes. It is a short video festival
and we want to allow time for many different people to have their videos up on
the giant tyvek screen at the Kickoff.

Videos must be received by Friday April 12th. The preferred format to submit
the video is via digital file. The file could be burned to disk and mailed in,
sent via dropbox or another file delivery service such as YOUSENDit. Playable
DVD’s will be accepted as well. It can be in wide-screen 16x9 or 4x3 aspect
ratio. The total running time and the video-creators contact information should
be written on the disk. If your video is already online on YouTube or Vimeo, shoot ProDeal an email and provide the link. It can be directly downloaded from the web for submission to the festival.

The selection of videos to be shown is per the discretion of ProDeal.
Submissions may be retained for future use or discarded. No DVDs will be
returned. No video will be used for any other use without the permission of the
video creator.

Send your video submissions to:
Ryan Christensen
874 Lee st.

Apt. B
Bishop, CA 93514

Dropbox, YOUSENDit or another file delivery service: yosemiteryan at yahoo.com
Again, they must be received by April 12th.
We are looking forward to screening your creations!

Ryan "ProDeal" Christensen
www.bristleconemedia.com