[pct-l] anti-protozoals

Martin Clark martin.m.clark at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 19:43:17 CDT 2013

WHERE DID YOU GET CIPRO!?!?! Thats a really powerful antibiotic and the
fact that someone may have it around would explain the recent rise in
"super-bugs" which is wreaking havoc on long-term care facilities, nursing
homes, and hospitals. Please if you actually have this dispose of it and do
not use it unless urged to do so by a LICENSED MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL

--

Martin M. Clark