[pct-l] Sleeping Bags: 15 vs 20 degree and down treated bags

Tracy Fisher tfisher9 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 11 19:50:13 CDT 2013

Thanks Chuck and Christain,

To answer your question, Chuck, I am an average sleeper neither cold or warm.

I am between the following brands/models:

  - the Moutain Hardware Phantasia (Women's; 15 degree; 800 goose down treated with Q Shield; 2 lbs)

  - the REI Juole (Women's; 22 degree; 800 goose down;2 lbs 4 oz)

Are both Mountain Hardware and REI recommended brands do you think?