[pct-l] FOOOOD!

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Mon Mar 11 22:13:11 CDT 2013

Yes, there are markets everywhere. But if you have special food
requirements, you might want to do some special shopping and mailing
of those special things were there are larger markets. I recall the
Albertson's in Tehachapi was fancier than any in Santa Barbara, and
so was the Rally's in South Lake Tahoe.

Never mail yourself anything you can buy in a gas station mini-mart,
by the way.