[pct-l] Smoking on the trail

Travis Bell mudpoet at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 08:24:07 CDT 2013

I can't speak to your questions, but I would like to add something. Please
be considerate of your fellow thru-hikers. Some people don't want to be
around it.  It's even dangerous for some people like myself to be around it
- many neurological disorders do NOT mix well with pot (I have epilepsy).
 Basically what I'm saying is, ask before you light up.

--

Travis Bell
972-390-5836 (w)