[pct-l] Smoking on the trail

surferskir at aol.com surferskir at aol.com
Tue Mar 12 22:33:43 CDT 2013

Most of the time you will be hiking through Federal National Forests and National Parks.
 Ever notice some of the rangers in these areas?  They are sworn federal officers for the most part, and armed for a reason.
The uphold/enforce FEDERAL laws.  They don give a s___  about what your state laws allow.  The enforce Federal laws.
Possession and smoking of MJ is a federal offense.  THEY WILL ARREST YOU.  (At least give you a citation, and it is a long walk to Fresno Federal Courthouse).
I have seen it done.
Don't smoke and hike.

Besides, when I go up into the mountains I don't want anything polluting the clean fresh air I go up to breath.
 Don't spoil it for the rest of us who don't.

--Dennis--