[pct-l] ADZPCTKO Vendors : To pole or not to pole

patrick griffith patrickjgriffith at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 13 08:22:35 CDT 2013

Hi all,
Amongst the vendors at KO will there be someone selling hiking poles?
It is not easy flying with hiking poles internationally, so I'm not not going to bother with getting them before, and I'll be sorting out so much else it'd be great if I could forget about oles until I actually start.
Also, I have never hiked with poles before so will spend the first week without to see how it goes and if need be i'll buy some at KO, assuming I can of course...
Patrick