[pct-l] smoking on the trail

Taylor Matheson tmatheson33 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 13 15:01:05 CDT 2013

Haha sorry if I'm misunderstanding you but are you resorting to name calling?haha if this is not the case then disregard the rest of this post and i'm sorry i took it that way. If you are stooping to that level, then Thank you so much for proving a point in my first post on this subject about how people on this list turn subjects they disagree with into petty high school nonsense and resort to personal attacks. I never once disagreed that its illegal on a federal level, just that the federal government won't prosecute individual users.  I have only stated facts in an effort to educate close minded and ill informed people on this subject.