[pct-l] "Born to Run", shoes, and feet.

Tom Holz tom.holz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 16:22:29 CDT 2013

Dan

Kind of eye-poping, right? :-)  If you haven't already, skims through a how-to book to read about the technique before you take your shoes off.  Here are some I found useful, in order of personal preference:

* Barefoot Running Step by Step, by Ken Bob Saxton
* Chi Running, by Danny Dreyer
* The Barefoot Running Book, by Jason Robillard
* The Complete Idiot's Guide to Barefoot Running, by Dr. Craig Richards

It's possible to teach yourself, but so much easier when you have a model to work from, and there are some common pitfalls that lead to injuries.

Good luck, and Happy running!
Bigfoot