[pct-l] Smoking on the trail

lilacs007 at yahoo.com lilacs007 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 13 17:41:28 CDT 2013

So, a guy is in such sad "medical condition" that he has to resort to
smoking pot........BUT he intends to undertake one of the most physically
challenging tasks out there.  Interesting.

I was confused by this statement.. That's why I said what I did. There have been a lot of people completing the hike with a disability. There was a kid on the trail with a huge tumor and had chemo in middle of hike!

Pot helps me, I can't smoke though cause illegal and if I could I would get off my meds to smoke it. Although it makes me sleepy.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile