[pct-l] SMOKING ON THE TRAIL

lilacs007 at yahoo.com lilacs007 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 13 06:08:41 CDT 2013

I was a smoker for many years and tried to quit MANY times. I just couldn't .

I got the vapor cigarette system after an extensive search and smoked them. Eventually moving to no nicotine ones.

there were some places where you could not smoke either way- they thought it "promoted the image of smoking". BUT with saying that.. most times I could smoke anywhere.

The reason the cigarettes are so "good" or better is because it's just nicotine, not tar and a million other nasty chemicals. So I have been told nothing harmful comes out.

The vapor cigarettes are so "controversial" because you still have nicotine and it's addictive.
I will say I couldn't believe how much better I felt after switching!

Sorry rant... In short.. I don't think it would be a violation of the smoking ban.
Now if they found out what he was smoking... Maybe another story? However they have been told to lay off individual smokers and stick to the "war on drug" dealers.

If anyone is a smoker and is considering quitting or using these vapor cigs as an alternative email me- I can give you the scoop on best and least expensive system. Don't buy the mall stuff :) you will never quit or use those
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile