[pct-l] anti-protozoals

lilacs007 at yahoo.com lilacs007 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 13 06:40:39 CDT 2013

Yes-

www.globalrph.com/antibiotic/gastroenteritis.htm

I was reading up and fortunately the  Giardiasis cysts are so big a typical filter catches them easily.

If you don't have insurance try a "minute clinic" at CVS/Walgreens. They have prices online. I paid with insurance but the total cost they submitted was $79 (and I had a kidney infection, so may be less)

I'm confused though I thought the reason for some super bugs and resistance is due to over prescribing of antibiotics and people not taking the whole dose.

Not a doc either.. Also future med student and crazy know it all (I read way too many case studies!)
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile