[pct-l] "Born to Run" hypothesis

bill bparnell at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 00:53:22 CDT 2013

I'm certainly no expert, but it looks to me like almost all the runners in
this video are either forefoot or midfoot strikers.  The guy with the
orange shoes at :24 is a heel striker and maybe one of the guys with black
shoes a little bit before that.

My anecdotal contribution is that forefoot striking has made running more
fun and easier for me.  I'm also faster with less effort.