[pct-l] 2 Hikers needing a ride

surferskir at aol.com surferskir at aol.com
Fri Mar 15 12:32:22 CDT 2013

I drive up and down Cajon Pas many times a year, and I have seen buses on I-15, but can' tremember the names   Check the internet for transportation systems between VIctorville and San Bernardino.  I know lot of people commute from the high desert communities of VIctorville, Hesperia,, Adelanto to San Bernardino/Riverside area.  San Barnardino to LA via Metrplink is easy.
Greyhound also plys between Victorville and San Benardino, but I don;t know if there are any stops in between.

--Dennis--