[pct-l] iPhone Mapping App

Paul Bodnar paulbodnar at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 16 16:48:40 CDT 2013

Rambler, thank you for referencing the Guthook's Hiking Guide for the iPhone.  I would like to let people know that the Android App for the PCT is still on schedule to launch prior to the Kickoff.  We plan on having the SoCal Section available in early April.  We just recently launched the Android version of the Mt Whitney App if you want to see the general format.
Here is a link to the Whitney App if you want to see the general format of the app.https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.highsierraattitude.whitneyguide&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5oaWdoc2llcnJhYXR0aXR1ZGUud2hpdG5leWd1aWRlIl0.

Paul (Tangent)